8 September 2016
– Its sleek shape has not changed much, but the antenna lines have been modified to benefit the iPhone 7’s aesthetics.
– The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus now comes in a glossy piano black and a matte black.
– Both iPhones now come with a 12-megapixel camera with optical image stabilisation, plus a brighter f/1.8, six-element lens.
– Your most prized possession has been made waterproof, as well as dust resistant.
– The 7 also comes with a faster A10 fusion chip inside, which improves performance by 50%.
iOS 10 has also been announced which seems like it will greatly improve your UX.
Click here for more on all the latest Apple products.